Wz 111 worth it. Blitz Economics 2018-12-25

Wz 111 worth it Rating: 6,5/10 657 reviews

► WZ

wz 111 worth it

The only thing they should remove is statistics. The tank transforms with the 130mm, but. The radio is also much better with it having a 600m signal range which might not seem very important, however for matches where you are off on your own it can be vital to your survival. There is no listed discount so we can split down the bundle as follows. I'll try and refine this in future posts. Bundled with 9 equipment lots and a garage slot no discount. You can also calculate how many games it will take you based on your averages in each nation type of type.


Next

Is it worth to get wz 111

wz 111 worth it

Stictlly speaking it is a lot lower tier tank after all it is simply a Sherman with a paint job and a new name! Depending on the mix of tanks you play and your activity level, getting anywhere from 2-5 of those tokens might happen organically. Took me awhile to get the 110. Ammo count is also sufficient at 45 pieces allowing you to carry a good amount of each ammunition type to help you adapt to which enemies you come across. Here are the undiscounted and discounted numbers. Let me describe it another way. Oh, and the additional 50 hitpoints may sometimes save your life.


Next

Tank Guide: WZ

wz 111 worth it

The reload time is about spot on for camp to rest too. I did put a lot of work into it, getting the best designs and I am actually really happy how it turned out! Free Camo, Cheap premium, with a garage slot. For enemies that can penetrate your lower glacis but struggle against the rest of your armor this tactic can make you very difficult to damage. German tanks share radios and engines, and sometimes guns especially in the medium tanks , but to mount them you quite often need tracks. And of those 90% Reddit math incoming I guess that 50% have non-competitive guns to begin with. World of Tanks Tank Review Series. You lose some alpha damage but if you're already using it in the 110 in tier 10 battles, you know what you can and can't pen with it already.

Next

Blitz Economics

wz 111 worth it

Somehow all are diminishing the 111 lower frontal plate. Two more important things to keep in mind are your mobility and gun. Most of the skilled players would avoid shooting the upper hull unless close enough, because no one really likes making uncertain shots. There's been love and hate for this tank back and forth and I'm stuck on the fence, so anyone want to try to sway me? Tho I was thinking of going for garage slots to fit the whole French Tech Tree, Crew skills from 7-10, and maybe premium time. The most important part of a premium tank to most is the credit earning capability.

Next

World of Tanks NA: WZ

wz 111 worth it

I need to play more games in it but will report back when I get a feel for it. Hide the lower plate, point the front at the reds and let the gun do its work. It's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good. Have you liked having vents with the 130mm? Check it out here: I am going to continue my mini-series Is It Worth Now? And as for those with auto loaders that is a lot of damage into my tank every clip whilst I pew pew them into double figures! Well shit, reading that write-up I'm definitely getting it. In the equipment department I find a coated optics, gun rammer, and vertical stabilizer to work best.


Next

► WZ

wz 111 worth it

To get the 25 damage I would need roughly 8. So it's the last day to purchase the Glacial 112. Is there much of a difference with the top engine? We'll playing the Cromwell and we'll post our top score this upcoming Saturday. However, when I could keep my cool, angle my armor properly, and prioritize my targets well, I could leave them all smoking wrecks. I really disliked the 110 though.

Next

Glacial/Facial 112 vs. Future Chinese Prem. WZ

wz 111 worth it

It is bundled with 9 equipment lots and a garage slot and listed with a 30% discount. I won't hold my breath for this one yet. It's pretty much any terrible players dream because you can just buy whatever you think you need to become a good player and just play like that. And I wasn't on top of my grinding game, so it will cost me 3,333 gold to purchase. So it isn't terrible if you play to your averages as well as pick and choose your best tanks.

Next

112 vs. WZ

wz 111 worth it

Further, assume that play is spread evenly between every day of the week - I play about 3. Like an M10 Wolverine on steroids and with a big gun at Tier 8. Amazon App Store bought with Amazon Coins at max 22% discount £26. I would say a 75% chance of standing atop of the team, 20% middle of the team, 5% or even less in the bottom in which it can still fight. Assuming you get one kill per game, which is assuming a worst case scenario for an average player. Yea I'm not digging the heavy play style. If you do, you'll win Gold, Boosters, and Premium Time.

Next